Metering and monitoring
Energy monitoring is essential for building owners and operators who want to take positive actions to reduce energy consumption whether for cost or to improve sustainability credentials.
Although often considered too difficult or expensive, utilising energy metering technology for tracking and reporting can be simplified and easily implemented.
Data2Analytics can help clients unlock the data potential from within their buildings, allowing the true value of metering, monitoring and analysis to be realised. Whether reducing operating costs, consumption or carbon emissions, metering can enable positive change in all buildings.
Applying best practice and diligent planning/project management to create a sustainable metering solution fully aligned with the clients goals.
Scope of services
· Surveys and strategy
· Design, installation, commissioning
· BMS integration
· Technical management
· Data acquisition, systems and analysis (new or existing systems)
Strong design principles to deliver the best and most appropriate solution aligned to the required outcomes.
Typical design principles include:
· Re-using existing equipment where possible
· Utilise standards (avoiding product lock-in)
· Drive good practice for installation, commissioning, documentation and operations - maintain and maximise investment
· Focused on the end to end solution to ensure delivery of the desired outcomes